Terms & Conditions
- The arrival time is approximately it can be delay depend on circumstance.
- Parking both sides is customer responsibility, suspension dispensation need to be arranged by the customer if we get clamped or fined during loading and unloading or we need to pay any parking meter charge or congestion charge will be included for each van in final invoice.
- Any job cancellation on a day will incur a fine equal to 50% of the total removal cost.
- We reserve the right to refuse or stop the service at any stage of the job subject to the attitude and behaviour of the customer.
- When we finish job our staff will show you the empty van kindly please check thoroughly once you check the van is empty after that we will not be responsible or loses or missed items.
- All payment will be charged in cash or by credit & debit card up front (3%extra charge on debit and credit cards). If decided to make payment on a day it must be cleared before we do unloading. Goods will not be delivered at the destination until all payments have been made.
- If you instruct us to move, store your goods in the manner that is likely to cause damage and it is against our verbal or written advise expressed to you, we will be not sent liable for any damaged caused.
- In the event of damage our own representative will be sent out to assess the value of damaged goods or property. Repair or restoration will do. Insurance contacted if required.
- We are not liable for any damage to any goods in wardrobes, drawers or appliances, or in package, bundle, case or other container not packed by us. Useless the container or package show external damage.
- If any furniture or thing are damage or break it will be consider as 2nd hand furniture use stuff. Value will be considered what the value is on the brakeage time no as a new item value.
- When we finish our job our staff always show the empty van kindly please check the van thoroughly after we left we will be not responsible for any losses.
- We are not liable for electrical or mechanical derangement to any appliance, instrument or equipment unless there is evidence of external impact.
- Customer have to clear all the outstanding balance before we make any claim process, customer can’t hold the removal service money against claim process.
- We shall only be liable for damage to premises or goods caused by our negligence. Any damage to premises must be noted on the delivery receipt and confirmed in writing to us within 7 days.
- Although we quote a fixed price we reserve the right to amend it or make additional charge if any of the following have not been taken into account when preparing the quotation , we have to collect and deliver the goods which were not agreed during the survey or not listed when the quote was provided over the phone or online if we supply any additional services, if we need to use any extra packing material which were not included in original quote , if there are delays outside our reasonable control there will be hourly charge included in accordance to our rates valid at the time.
Thank you for using Quick Trip Removals Ltd.